The Robstown ISD SHAC meeting was held on Friday February 8, 2019.
Nueces Center for Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities presented on the topic of Bullying and Suicide Awareness.
Youth Services is a community-based mental health facility that serves youth ages 3-17. Some of the benefit services provided include:
- Assignment of a case manager who will provide services at home, school, or in the office
- Learn social skill to increase positive interaction
- Reduce hospitalization and out of home placement
- Psychiatric evaluation provided face to face or via Tele-Med (as needed)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Parenting support and education services
- Peer group support
Services are available after hours and during the weekend to provide information, support and referrals to individual's experiencing a mental health crisis. Please contact the Crisis Hotline at 1-888-767-4493 or Local Mental Health Authority at
361-886-1093 or 361-851-6726. For additional information visit www.ncmhid.org