Monday July 12 - Colorguard Camp 8-3
Tuesday July 13 - Colorguard Camp 8-3
Wednesday July 14 - Colorguard Camp 8-3
Thursday July 15 - Colorguard Camp 8-3
Monday July 19 - Band Camp 9-12
Tuesday July 20 - Band Camp 9-12
Wednesday July 21 - Band Camp 9-12
Thursday July 22 - Band Camp 9-12
Monday July 26 - Band Camp 9-1
Tuesday July 27 - Band Camp 9-1
Wednesday July 28 - Band Camp 9-1
Thursday July 29 - Band Camp 9-1
Monday August 2 - Band Camp 4-8
Tuesday August 3 - Band Camp 4-8
Wednesday August 4 - Band Camp 4-8
Thursday August 5 - Band Camp 4-8
Things you will need for camp.
2. Bug spray
3. Hat (we will provide Red Hats for those that forget.)
4. 1 gallon water jug. Seriously, this is Texas. We will have some water, but covid guidelines still restrict what we can do. Dont bring bottles of water from the store. When they sit in the sun, the plastic breaks down and you end up swallowing tiny bits of plastic. Your jug should look like this: 1 gallon jug Preferably red, but im not gonna be that picky.
5. Marching shoes: low top tennis shoes with arch. No flats, no gators, no sandals, no high heels.
6. Comfortable clothes, we will be outside a lot. You need to dress like it. Students will not be allowed to wear sweatshirts and hoodies on hot days.
7. Smart device. We will be learning drill a new way this year. It requires some sort of smart phone or tablet. It does not need to have cell service, just wifi. Here is a list of supported devices: Ultimate Drill Book.
8. Be prepared with your music. I've uploaded mp3 and pdf of all your show music in to google classroom. No reason to be unprepared.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me on the band app.