Wednesday May 24th Full Band Rehearsal 5-7pm
Tuesday June 6th Band Hall Cleaning 10am-2pm
Wednesday June 7th Band Hall Cleaning 10am-2pm
Monday July 24th Full Band Camp 10am-4pm
Tuesday July 25th Full Band Camp 10am-4pm
Wednesday July 26th Full Band Camp 10am-4pm
Thursday July 27th Full Band Camp 10am-4pm
Monday July 31st Full Band Camp 10am-4pm
Tuesday August 1st Full Band Camp 10am-4pm
Wednesday August 2nd Full Band Camp 10am-4pm
Thursday August 3rd Full Band Camp 10am-4pm
Monday August 7th Full Band Camp 4-7pm
Tuesday August 8th Full Band Camp 4-7pm
Wednesday August 9th Full Band Camp 4-7pm
Thursday August 10th Full Band Camp 4-7pm
Monday August 14th Full Band Rehearsal 5-7pm
Tuesday August 15th Full Band Rehearsal 5-7pm
Thursday August 17th Full Band Rehearsal 5-7pm
Rehearsals will follow Monday/Tuesday/Thursday pattern throughout marching band season
Football games start Friday August 25
Things you will need for ALL rehearsals.
2. Bug spray
4. 2 litter water jug. Seriously, this is Texas. We will have some water, but covid guidelines still restrict what we can do. Dont bring bottles of water from the store. When they sit in the sun, the plastic breaks down and you end up swallowing tiny bits of plastic. Your jug should look like this: 1 gallon jug Preferably red, but im not gonna be that picky.
5. Marching shoes: low top tennis shoes with arch. No flats, no gators, no sandals, no high heels, no Uggs.
6. Comfortable clothes, we will be outside a lot. You need to dress like it. Students will not be allowed to wear sweatshirts and hoodies on hot days. NO JEANS EVER.
7. Smart device. We will be learning drill a new way this year. It requires some sort of smart phone or tablet. It does not need to have cell service, just wifi. Here is a list of supported devices: Ultimate Drill Book.
8. Proper marching shoes. Here's a great resource on what to buy. https://dci.org/static/recommended-shoe-list-for-marching-musicians
9. Be prepared with your music. No reason to be unprepared.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me on the band app.